One of the easiest ways to thoroughly clean your home is to hire professionals who provide the best end of lease cleaning in Wollongong. However, experts believe that by preparing a house cleaning schedule, you can make the task a lot easier and quicker because it becomes more organised. If you want to make your cleaning schedule, here is the ultimate cleaning checklist. Let’s have a look!
Daily Cleaning Tasks
There are some cleaning activities in your house that you need to perform on a daily basis. It helps you to maintain the beauty of the interior and improve the hygiene level. Another vital reason why you should clean some spot daily because it makes your weekly and monthly cleaning a lot quicker and easier.
- Make your bed: One of the first things that you need to do every day is to make your bed and clean bedsheet.
- Clear the clutter: Clean the clutter from the floor like toys, papers, crayons, packets, etc. It will help you in cleaning.
- Clean the shower glass and bathroom mirror: If you take a hot shower, do not forget to clean the shower glass and mirror.
- Kitchen countertop and stovetop: When you cook your food, the kitchen countertop and stove gets dirty. So, you should clean these spots every day.
- Dining table and study table: The table surface can accumulate dust and dirt frequently, so make sure you clean the surface daily.
- Sweep the floor: After dusting all the surfaces, you should sweep the floor of all; the rooms daily. It will remove a lot of dust from the house.
Weekly Cleaning Tasks
There are also some spots in your house that take some time to accumulate dirt, dust, germs and bacteria. So, instead of cleaning them daily, you can clean these spots once a week. People usually spend around an hour to clean these spots on the weekend, but you can also accomplish the task in the mid-week. The weekly cleaning chores are as follows.
- Change bedsheet: You should always change bedsheet and pillow cover once a week. If a person is sick, make it twice or thrice a week.
- Clean Kitchen appliances: Clean your kitchen appliance like dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and microwave. Clean it from outside as well as inside.
- Vacuum carpet and upholstery: You should also vacuum carpet and upholstery at least once a week. If there are any stains and you are not sure how to clean it, hire experts who perform end of lease cleaning in Wollongong.
- Clean toilet and bathtub: The toilet and bathtub can also get dirty quickly so clean them at least once in 7 to 10 days.
- Clean kitchen and bathroom sink: Like toilet and bathtub, the kitchen and bathroom sink also get dirty quickly. So, clean them quickly.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces: If you want to maintain the hygiene, sanitise spots like doorknobs, handle of the appliances, switches, TV remote, etc. once a week.
Monthly Cleaning Tasks
Some cleaning chores need your attention only once in a month. There are some spots that do not get dirty that quickly while are difficult to clean and demand time and efforts. For all such task, take some time out once in a month and clean them perfectly. You can either clean on your own or hire professionals who perform end of lease cleaning in Wollongong.
- Wash windows and light fitting: Clean the window glasses from inside and if possible, also from outside. Do not forget to clean the light fitting of all the rooms.
- Remove cobwebs and Moulds: Use a long-handled broom to remove cobwebs. Also, look for moulds and clean them.
- Deep clean your carpet: Look for professionals who carry out a reliable end of lease cleaning in Wollongong. They use a steam carpet cleaner to deep clean the carpets.
- Clean the Bathroom drain: Clogged bathroom drain can create a mess and a bad smell throughout the house. So clear the gunk from drain once a month.
- Clean garbage disposal and trash can: Dirty Clean garbage disposal and trash can also create a bad smell so clean them properly.
Every 4 to 6 Months Cleaning Tasks
When you plan your house cleaning schedule, you need to focus on all household surfaces. There are some spots that people often ignore while cleaning the home. You don’t need to clean them daily, weekly or monthly, but you should also include the spots in your cleaning checklist and clean them in every 4 to 6 months.
- Deep clean your bathroom and kitchen: Cleaning bathroom and kitchen can be time talking and difficult. If you haven’t clean the room for a long time, hire experts who offer end of lease cleaning in Wollongong.
- Vacuum mattress: You might be cleaning and changing bed sheets and pillow cover, but your mattress also gets dirty. So clean it in 4 to 6 months.
- Clean air ducts: Air ducts play a crucial role to circulate the air inside the home. So make sure it is free from dirt and harmful bacteria.
- Clean Patio surfaces: If you have a patio, then you should clean it thoroughly in every few months. It makes your home look great from outside.
The Bottom Line
If you follow the house cleaning schedule mentioned above, you will find that the cleaning task has become a lot easier and you will start to enjoy it. It will not only make sure that every corner of the house look sparkling clean but also give you more time to focus on other essential tasks.