Besides, it is also hygienically vital that you live in a sanitised place. However, people often find it difficult to maintain cleanliness, sometimes due to lack of time and sometimes due to inadequate knowledge. As a solution to this problem, you can hire professional for end of lease cleaning in Wollongong.
They have experienced professionals and modern tools which ensure high-quality cleaning in the least possible time. Cleaning on your own may seem complicated, but it doesn’t have to be a challenging task if you know what you need to do.
Here is a checklist that will help you in case you forget something. Refer to this house cleaning checklist now and then during the cleaning task to make sure that your home is thoroughly clean. Let’s have a look.
Your living room is that area of the house, which makes the first impression on your guests. And as they say that the first impression is the last, you need to make sure that your living rooms are perfectly clean. So, when you start cleaning the home, start with the living room. Have a look at the cleaning checklist of this room.
- First, take a dry cloth and dust all the items of your living room.
- Now, take a wet cloth to clean every item as it will help to regain the shine.
- Clean the interior and exterior of windows adequately.
- Use your regular cleaning agent to wipe the switchboard and the ceiling fans.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to make your sofa set dirt-free, particularly the nooks and corners.
- Wipe off the lampshades to get rid of the dust deposits.
- In case you have any house plants, trim them. Also, get rid of any dead flowers you have in the room.
- Do not forget to clean the picture frames as it enhances the beauty of your walls.
- Everyone has scattered things in their room like wires, telephone, carpet, books, pens, etc. Rearrange them properly.
- Also, make sure that you change the covers of the sofa cushions.
Your kitchen can get dirty quickly because of the grime that settles down due to the use of cooking oil and grease. Also, the walls become greasy, and the room develops a bad odour. To get rid of a messy kitchen, you need to clean it thoroughly and make sure you haven’t left anything. For that, follow these steps.
- You need to wash all the vessels, either manually or in a dishwasher. It is advisable to wash them in warm water.
- Rinse the kitchen platform using regular cleaning agents and water.
- Clean the cabinet doors and particularly the handles.
- It is essential that you clean the crockery/glasses/china etc. daily. Also, clean the surfaces of the cabinet shelves.
- Your appliances also need cleaning once in a while. Instead of using water directly on them, use a damp cloth.
- Clean your kitchen window sills and get rid of the oil marks and dirt from the glass.
- Do not forget to empty the trash regularly and clean your dustbin frequently.
- Wash and disinfect the backsplash, countertop and baseboards.
Your bedroom is your personal space. This is the place where you sleep, take rest and relax. So, it is essential for you to keep it clean. Experts believe that a dirty and cluttered bedroom will only give you stress and negativity. Here is the checklist to keep it clean.
- Use vacuum cleaners on the carpets. If they are very dirty, opt for the best end of lease cleaning in Wollongong.
- Do not overlook the significance of making the beds and changing the bed covers and bed sheets.
- Clean the light fixtures, lampshades, switchboards and the ceiling fan.
- Dust all items and the surfaces of your bedroom.
- Clean the picture frames to enhance the beauty of your room.
- Clean your mirrors, windows and the sills.
- Do not forget to change the curtains and replace them with clean ones.
- Clean your wardrobe/closet from both inside and outside.
Like your kitchen, the bathroom also needs a lot of effort along with the right techniques and tools and a little know-how. If you don’t have time to deep clean your bathroom or the entire home, you can choose the topmost end of lease cleaning company in Wollongong.
But if you believe that you can take care of the toilet stains, hard water marks, soap scum, etc. at the end of tenancy, then this bathroom checklist will be very helpful.
- All the cleaning in the bathroom should be done with a disinfectant and with warm water.
- Thoroughly wash the sink and disinfect it properly. Clean the cabinets and shelves.
- Scrub and wash the showerhead, glass and bathtub.
- Pay special attention to the toilet. Clean it from inside as well as outside. Use a strong disinfectant to clean the rim and its base.
- Clean your bathroom mirror properly and get rid of all the marks.
- Numerous people touch the bathroom fixtures so you should wash and clean it with a disinfectant.
- Wipe your bathroom floor and then mop it dry.
- Try to keep the bathroom as dry as possible. Proper ventilation could prevent mould and dampness.
Apart from these major places, you may also have a garage, laundry room, staircase, corridors and lobbies. For deep cleaning, it is essential to keep all these places clean. If you don’t have enough time, hiring end of lease cleaners in Wollongong is the best option to keep your home hygienic and beautiful.
A clean home not only looks good but is also important for the well-being of your entire family. An untidy house, on the other hand, makes a negative impact on everything and increases your stress levels. Thus, it is essential to keep it clean.
The checklist mentioned here will help you to ensure that the home is thoroughly cleaned every time. If you don’t have enough time, opt for an affordable end of lease cleaning company in Wollongong. You should contact them every fortnight to keep your home spick-and-span.